Freebie: This is must have!

Hello friends!

My story behind this free printable for you is very simple. Many people are stuck at home because of the COVID-19 virus. And a sympathetic response to the situation is spreading over the Internet. Many content creators are offering something extra. Some of them make extra videos, some of them make challenges call and some of them make extra freebies. And I guess this is so encouraging...

I know I make freebies pretty regularly on my blog. And I make a lot of free scrapbook designs for pixelscrapper.com community  (there are more than 50 free designs right now!).

But I would like to be a part of the "youtube freebie" community too. I started creating youtube content these days and some of my favorite YouTubers from journaling theme are already published very cute freebies!
UPDATE: I made a list of YouTubers and their freebies here >>>

And here is my freebie!

You can download this printable PDF sheet here >>> (This free printable sheet is only for personal use. )



For this free label printable sheet, I decided to create a collection of basic label shapes. I made them in the black and white color palette, which is very versatile for several different uses. But feel free to color them how you like. I would recommend using color pencils. But you can use watercolor or markers. It depends on your printer and possible smudging.

I love using labels in my journaling. They are a must-have for me. I use them for writing the date of journaling spread. Or for writing down some words related to my journaling theme. I like to use bigger labels for my journaling in spreads with more collage elements and less writing, so using labels can help my writing pop ut little bit. In my collage journal, I love using labels as a collage element. I don't write on them, but use them as part of the design.

Update: Get an amazing inspiration for altering these printables >>> watch the great video from Livie's Lovelies

I hope you like my idea for these printables. If you have another idea, feel free to let me know in the comments below.

And if you have a little bit of time, watch my first journal with me video :-).


Have a nice and creative day!
Bye.

Comments

Popular Posts