I have new paper pack

Hi, my dear friends!

I enjoy running my Etsy shop and I try to launch some new products every week. One of the best selling product category is my digital paper pack collection based on my own vector seamless patterns.

I love to play with pattern elements and colors. I enjoy designing new shapes and clusters for placing them into interesting patterns.


This week I came up with a really playful and colorful paper collection. I simply love the combination of dark yellow, teal, and red. There is something magical or fairy... or maybe childishly playful. However it is, I love this collection and I hope you also :-).








Here are some of my favorite paper combinations:




And you can find all 10 beautiful and colorful patterned papers with playful carnival mask here >>>

Have a nice and creative day!

Comments

Popular Posts