FREEBIE: Digital planner stickers minikit

Hi, my creative friends!

In one of my latest blog post, I wrote about my new project - digital planning. I explored this topic only a few weeks ago but totally fell in love with it. So I made a big research on new possibilities, both in my personal and professional life. Honestly, I love what I discovered!


Digital planning app

There are many apps you can use for digital planning. Just make sure you choose one that is compatible with your devices. 
I chose the XODO app to use my journal in... and this app can be used on any device. This is only one app for windows and android devices in which you can use links in PDF files (this is the most popular digital files for digital planners and journals). Plus there is a cloud storage possibility and great functions as well. I found some issues with loading content from Google Drive :-(. But still looks usable for me.
For first playing with my digital planner, I created small digital stickers free kit. I made 3 variations of digi stickers (individual PNG, PNG sheet, JPG sheet) and I will see which one will be the best for me. 
And if you are interested and want to try something similar, download these stickers below. 


There are: 
* individual PNG files of each sticker
* PNG sheet of stickers
* JPG sheet on stickers


After the first experience, I created Father's Day digital planner sticker set and made some cute layouts in my digital journal. So here they are: 




Let me know if you are already using digital planners and journals ... or would like to try it. There are some free ones on Pinterest ♥. >>> See my pinboard for digital planning, or for Digital journaling.
Have a nice day and take care!

Comments

Popular Posts