How I journal in my digital planner.

Hi, my creative friends! 
Today, I would like to share with you my digital planner/journal I am using this month. I made it by myself, but there are plenty of free ones on Pinterest. Just explore my Pinterest board Digital journaling.

Why digital journaling? 

I am a journaler for ages. I love all my paper journals and stuff. But sometimes I find it quite difficult to find and pull out all my goodies. There is no enough space in our flat, right now. We actually started packing and moving back to our country, so I was on a hunt to find a solution for this specific time. The digital journal will allow me to keep going and journaling, even all my physical stuff will be packed in boxes. 

So, how I journal in my digital planner? 

I keep and regularly update the monthly calendar. I document there every important event, dates, and so on.


I use digital stickers I made from my SVG/PNG creative templates. If you are interested in how to work with them, I have a video tutorial on youtube. Watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTEFB8lZOKU
And I love using pictures as well! I find them on pixabay.com. There are very powerful searching and amazing photos. And they are free for use!

Then I have a weekly layout, where I keep my personal journaling for the days. I write quite a lot, but I like to use digital stickers and photos as well. 

digital journal - week 23

It is up to you how or if you will use weekly layouts. Some people use it for regular planning and here they keep to-do lists and some habit trackers. 

digital planner - my weekly spread

my digital journal - week 25 - personal spread
 

And finally, I use blank pages for all kinds of my journaling spreads. I love to put here my digital scrapbook pages with some additional journaling. Or I journal about some days and events in detail, which cannot be done in the weekly layout. This way I can also add more photos.

my digital planner - how I journal digitally

digital journal pages



Do you want to see more of my digital journal pages? Follow my Instagram profile, I share there a lot. 


And what about you? Do you journal? How do you journal?  Let me know in the comments below or link to your social media where you share your digital journals/planners.


Comments

  1. I am planning to make flip through video from my June digital planner / journal ... so foloww my blog (sign up - on the left menu on this page) and you will NOT MISS it ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts