Free single picture frames - SVG and PNG files

Hi, my dear friends!

I have been designing some new picture frames for my collections recently. I really enjoy playing with different shapes and ideas. And this time I started with simple one picture frames and ended with whole lovely filmstrip kits! 

It was a really fun and exciting journey for me. In the end, I decided to use only filmstrips for 2 and more photos for my regular SVG and PNG template kits. Just because... I like them a little bit more ♥.

Here you can see all the designs I loved the most, so I included them to kits. 

film strip frames
....When designing this second package, I let my imagination fly :-).

film strips frames 2
And I already have many more ideas for the next ones! 




I decided to give these two amazing designs to you for free. Enjoy and have fun!

Download ZIP file with both, SVG and PNG files in one: 










Did you know? I have an amazing mailing freebie EVERY MONTH! Join my exclusive subscribers and you will receive freebies right into your email box. 
SUBSCRIBE NOW:
* indicates required

Comments

Popular Posts