New ideas with collage templates

 Hi, everyone!

How are you doing? What about your crafty projects? Do you use to create mood boards for yourself? Or some picture collages for your social media? 

Great! I created amazing new collage templates. They are usable as scrapbook layout templates as well! I use them for creating my mood boards every week. It is an easy way to start my workdays on Monday morning. 

So, how are layout templates made?

Every template contains 2 main parts. Firstly there is a set of layout shapes. They are cohesive and designed into one 12x12 block. The main focal point is the heart in the middle of the layout. 

These shapes are available as SVG, DXF, EPS, or PNG files, and can be used as digital templates in digital scrapbooking and collage making or as cut files for cutting machines. 

The second main part of every template is the frame which is designed separately. Only in layered PSD files are both parts of the template together (but on separate layers). 

I love using these templates. Creating the whole collage is super quick and convenient. The longest part is always picking the best photos! 

I grouped 4 different layout/collage templates into one bundle, and there are several of them in my Esty shop. Find them all here >



How to use layout templates?

As I mentioned, I like to use these templates for my mood boards and collages for social media. But, you can use them for creating your scrapbooking albums, first pages, or individual scrapbook pages for special events and milestones. There is no limitation and you can create anything you want. 

And you can fully customize every layout you will create with these templates. I love using all shapes included in one layout template. But you can pick only a few of them and create your own version of the layout. You can manipulate each shape. In PNG or PSD files you can make each part of the design smaller. But if you can work with vector files, you can even enlarge them without losing shape edges!

Here are some of my recent projects: 









Comments

Popular Posts