This is my way of digital journaling, vol. 1

Hi, my creative friends!
Are you looking for new ideas for your creative soul?

Here I have my newest project to share with you! And there are a few things why this project could be the best for you!

I started DIGITAL JOURNALING 

Although I have my classic analog journal on my desk (and journal on an almost daily basis) I started digital journaling because I wanted the opportunity to play more with digital designs. This way I practice using my software and I don't need so much space! I just use my laptop and it is. No mess, no dirty hands, and all my supplies are ready to use every second of the day.


But, first at first ... I present to you my brand new DIGITAL SCRAPBOOK JOURNAL:



Yes. As you can see, I create some kind of hybrid between traditional scrapbook and journal page. I started this page layouts because I naturally journal a lot. I really am a writer. I can journal on my pages a lot ... and I felt like my traditional scrapbook layouts can not hold so much text.

So I slowly started to change my scrapbook style to layout with more space for journaling. I think these first pages are not quite what I want to end up. I will experiment and bring some new ideas in the future.

Challenge yourself!

Do you want to try it as well? You really don't need too much.  And certainly, you don't need to spend a lot of money! The only way to start is to take the first step. Your first page (or a few) does not to be perfect! It will come by practicing and building your digital collection of elements for digital scrapbook journaling.

Here are my tips about how to start:




I think, the idea is here and you can challenge yourself.
What do you think? Let me know in the comments, please.

Have a nice day!


Comments

Popular Posts