Sneak peek of new project of mine - DIGITAL PLANNER !

Hi, my lovely friends!

Today it is really official :-). I am currently working on my very first and brand new digital planner. You may know this type of journal. They are PDF files with clickable links inside. SO every page tab on my journal will be fully functional and practical ♥. And this is my darling ↓


I decided to use very neutral colors for "cover" of my journal and inside tabs because I am planning to use my colorful digital papers inside... And I would like to be able to use a different color palette for every month. So in this way, any color palette will match the digital planner.

As you can see, I designed my digital planner stickers for JUNE, and these are PNG elements (digital stickers, clipart files). I am thinking about listing them in my Etsy store (in the digital stickers section).

Using this monthly digital sticker kit I can play in my journal and creating spreads, weekly layouts, and so on. So I don't have to make every spread from scratch. It is a little bit more convenient using premade elements. 
Next time I will tell you about using this digital planner more ... and there will be some freebie!
So have a nice day and bye for now ♥.
M.

Update: 


Comments

Popular Posts