FREE scrapbook mini kit - May freebie for email subscribers.

Hello, my creative friends!

Today I would like to show you the amazing MAY freebie I sent this month to my email subscribers.

I wanted to send out something special, just because of the crazy coronavirus situation all over the world.

So I created Scrapbook minikit, which color matches one of my new paper pack > Purple floral digital papers I included 3 more patterned papers in this kit and designed 7 PNG scrapbook embellishments. For the really special touch I added one SVG/PNG creative template, so you can try it out and make your very own clipart design.


This is the kit preview:


Amazing thing about this kit is, you can easily print it and use it as journaling kit! If you want to see some ideas, follow me on my social media channels!

I hope you like this amazing minikit and you will not miss this chance :-). 
Have a nice and creative day!
Bye!

Comments

Popular Posts