Floral spring digi paper pack and 3 scrapage layouts inspriration

Hello, my lovely crafty friends!

Even there is a very strange time these days, I try to keep myself thinking positively. I focus on positive moments in my days and I try to keep myself a company :-).
This is why I have more freebies now, or more product launches. I even started upload youtube videos as well :-) and I decided to make blog post series focused on digital scrapbooking :-) ...YAY!!! 


My floral spring paper pack 

Spring is here! Don't miss this amazing time!

One of the ways, how I celebrate spring is making a new color palette for my work. I love designing new patterns, and color is one of the key elements of design. And this is the way how started the story of my new digital paper pack :-).

I love all the colors I picked for this spring paper kit. And I love floral elements, of course :-). I have had an amazing time designing these lovelies...They just make me happy :-). All details about papers are here >>>


My favorite paper from this collection is the top right. I love yellow and green combination ♥.

I played with this paper pack for a few days and I made my own "going with" embellishments using SVG / PNG shapes. They were my templates. I filled them with colors. For this, I use the tool "color pipette" to pick up colors from papers or my photo. So every time I get perfect embellishments for my layouts, and use my shape template again and again.

Scrappage layouts for inspiration


On this layout above I used these shapes:



On this layout above I used these shapes:


On this layout above I used these shapes:

And that is all for today :-). 
Have a wonderful weekend at home!
Martina

Comments

Popular Posts