Collage Journal - Journal with me #3|2020 and list of youtubers with freebies!

Hello friends!
How are you doing in this strange time? I am trying to keep a good mood and positive thinking. It is extremely hard for me when I am watching world events and news.
But I have established a habit regularly journal every single day and it goes better. 

Playing in my journals is like therapy. I can clear my head, write down or express in another way everything I am afraid of, or I am thinking of ... And for inspiration, I am watching journaling videos on youtube where I find new ideas, explore many of journaling styles people have and even fun freebies! 


Yes! On youtube is a beautiful and supportive journaling community and YouTubers enriched their videos with freebies.
If you are interested, check out:


I am so happy that on youtube is so supportive community! I found many great channels there these days :-). And if you have a tip for YouTuber or freebie as well, let the link in comments!

Have a nice day friends!
and bye for now ♥
Martina






Comments

Popular Posts