Scrapbook layout: I am trying something NEW!

Hello, my creative friends!

I hope you all are doing well and are safe at home ♥. Even we all have a difficult time, I really try to work every day. It is not easy in creative jobs to work in such a weird worldwide situation, isn't it? But it definitely helps to think positively. And we all know, hope is only thing stronger than fear!


But back to the creative work. I love designing new things, and actually I "rediscovered" digital scrapbooking. It is so easy to "escape from work" to the other active windows on my screen :-). So I spend a lot of my time on Pinterest and there are tons and tons of amazing scrapbooking layout ideas! Both, traditional and digital. And I fell in love with scrapbook page layout shapes!

This is what I am talking about.


It brings unexpected energy to the page and it looks really REALLY amazing! Doesn't it?


So, how to make a "stenciled" layout? 

First of all, you will need some page layout template. I created SVG and PNG layout shapes (templates):


You can get these 4 layouts in 1 bundle pack here >>>

And then you just make a clipping mask from every shape. I didn't make these shapes as one shape, so you have to align them manually. But it is very very easy if you follow the shape number and position. And a big fun starts, when you use only part of the layout shapes. You will get amazing effects. But don't forget to apply drop shadow!

I hope you like this idea and you give it a try ♥. Let me know in the comments. Or let me know if you want some layout freebie in my monthly freebie mailing list!
(you are not subscribed? Click here >>>)
Bye for now.


Comments

Popular Posts