It is Friday! Time for freebie + page layout inspiration!

Hello, my creative friends!

Today I surprisingly realized - I didn't post a freebie for April! Upps!

So ...

This cute bulldog paperclip template (both SVG and PNG file) is for you!
It is my free addon to my regular bundle pack available on Etsy. I will put the product photo to the end of this post.

But back to my freebie. I have a short story behind this one.
I wanted something to work with for my new project  - Digital scrapbook journal.
 I make a special scrapbook page layout every day and add my journaling. And if you know me, you already know I have a hard time to make a page without journaling. So I don't want to push myself ... instead, I created a custom project :-). And this is what I love about digital scrapbooking - it is so versatile, customizable, and convenient. I don't need store tons and tons of papercraft and scrapbooking supplies (actually I really don't have any place) ... and don't need a big space for scrapbooking. And actually, I love working digitally :-). I do it all day.
So will end up with a nice collection of specific pages that I can make and order the printed book from. ...

So I had an idea to design a set of paperclips. I love the effect I can achieve. Here are some examples...



 

So, if you like this simple - basic paperclip template, you can download:



Please respect that these freebies are only for personal use. Thank you!
Have fun and enjoy it!

+++
And this is my product photo, you can see all the other designs I recently made. 



SO I hope you like this month's freebie. If so, please let me know in the comments ♥. And if you like freebies, sign up for my creative templates Exclusive freebie email list below! There are other plus freebies for you every month!

Subscribe for Exclusive freebie every month

* indicates required



Have a nice day!
Bye!

Comments

Popular Posts