Time for new freebie. Do you like mushrooms?

Hi friends,
we all jumped into September and I love working on new goodies in this season theme.
Mushrooms are usually all-around forest after rainy dais and all nature can profit from lower daily temperatures.


And ... I love all my patterns from these days. You can find them on my portfolio pages on microstock websites, like Adobe microstock. So if you are interested, have a look at them all.


From some of them I created this cute freebie printable. I filled printable tags with patterns, but left room for your own decoration later! So you can match them with your own journal and give them your own style look.
And then I changed a bit those labels/tickets on the bottom of the page. With these beautiful pictures with flowers and butterflies and with music sheet background are part of my digital printable ephemera kit Million butterflies on my esty shop. 

This picture above is not printable - it is a low-quality screen.
If you want to download this freebie, here is a highj-quality 300 dpi printable pdf file!

Enjoy and if you use them an will share some pictures on social media, you can tag me #tincikadesigns so I can see your beautiful creations :-)

Have a nice and crafty day!

Comments

Popular Posts