Digital scrapbooking page 14 september 2019

Hi friends,
just some Saturday scrapbook inspiration.

I made it using some scrapbook papers from my digital paper pack Morrocan patterns available on Etsy and some my own scrapbook embellishments based on this paper pack and colors.
Then I used dark red photo corners, that helped the photo totally stand up from layout.

If you are interested, I made 12 different Photo overlays decorative corners - both in SVG and PNG files. Have a look, they are truly stunning! I am in love with them 😍.

As some very cute addition I used digital PNG texture from Textures Set #02 Brushes/PNG's Kit I downloaded on pixelscrapper.com as a member of this beautiful community (Thank you, Sheila Reid 😘).

So,
this is my page:


Thank you for stopping by and have a beautiful and creative weekend.


Comments

Popular Posts