Digital scrapbooking - page layout inspiration

Hi friends.
I luckily found some more time for myself this week, so played with my new digital papers.

I love love the green colors of them and the pattern I used is one of my favorite from this year! There are both silhouette and line art pattern elements in pack and some cute green tones.

So, how I did this beauty. I used green patterned paper from this kit available on Etsy. The hardest part was to choose only one of them :-), but this is exactly what I wanted.
Then I pull out two colors from pictures and created my simple but strong color pallet. I lay out my photos into circles and added some decorations. Old watches are from pixelscraper.com (designer Marisa Lerin) and label is my own design ( I am working on a new kit for my labels).

Oh yes, and I journaled about my passion for old buildings and historical streets :-).




I let this layout pretty simple, but this is what I really love about it. What do you think? Let me know in comments.
By and have a nice day!

Comments

Popular Posts