Scrapbook examples, two pages layout.

Hi creative friends.
This week I was busy designing new paper packs for my Etsy shop. I made some gold paper designs and than I realized I have no fall color papers for my own needs. So I got to work and made some. If you are interested, have a look at my Esty shop.

🙌

But today I want to share with you my two layouts and show you, how easy and simple can page layout be and still have strong impact. You really don't need a huge pile of scrapbook elements for having fun and making beautiful layouts.
And if you are a beginner, it is even easier to work with fewer embellishments. You can easily concentrate on the essentials and you will be fine-tuning the details gradually.

So, here are my layouts of the week.
😻 I love how they turned out and how clean the design they have.



This one uses a black and gold paper pack, and for decorating I used SVG photo corners and SVG doily shape. I let them mostly in black color because I already had this color in papers and didn't want to introduce more colors to layout.


On this second one, I used fall paper pack with my favorite colors and some SVG mushroom shapes. I used SVG washi tape shape, this is my own design too, but not yet available in my shop. (But if you are interested, let me know in comments please).

I had a great time designing these paper packs and even more, I enjoyed creating my layouts for keeping my family memories 😍.
I hope this blog post is useful and interesting for you and you will have fun with your own scrapbook projects. You can share them with me - let me link in comments and I can find you online.
Have a nice and creative day!






Comments

Popular Posts