10 fun and simple scrapbook layouts not only for beginners

 Hi everybody!


I am very glad to have this little space on the internet to share my creations. Sharing ideas is the best way to spread inspiration and create positive vibes for all of us. Beginners can learn something and advanced ones can broaden their horizons. Or just dust off established processes that may have already been forgotten. We can all take inspiration for something new this way. Today I have 10 simple scrapbook pages for you. I like the purity and softness of the decoration.

Get inspired, here are my creations. And as Valentine's Day approaches, these layouts are perfect for scrapbooking couples.


On this layout, I used the heart design for the main focus. So the photo itself has very simple layering with a banner and only a few embellishments. 


The photographs with decorative scrapbook frames are the main object of this layout. I added some layers of colors under them for more interest and a journaling spot created from one of the picture frames from the used bundle. Photographs with the journaling spot create quite a strong structure, so I used only a few embellishments to keep the layout fresh and clean. 


The layout can be as simple and clean as you wish. There is no rule on how many elements you have to use. 


And when I use a big, strong, or bold picture frame, I usually don´t use many other decorations and embellishments. But, there is no rule for this "scrapbook situation". 


You can use scrapbook layouts templates to create interesting pages. Layout templates give you some initial direction and ideas and you can play with template elements how you like. You can flip templates, manipulate templates, or use only a part of the template. 


So, here are some more scrapbook layouts ideas for you. You can use them as a base and add more photos/embellishments to your pages. The most important thing in scrapbooking is trying new things and having fun!  








If you like these layout ideas and you want to try some of the digital scrapbook templates/cut files, look around my blog - I have lots of freebies you can download. 

OR: Find all my scrapbook templates in my Etsy shop here >>> 

Comments

Popular Posts