Free fancy picture frame SVG, layered PSD files

 Hello there!


Yes, it is time for a new freebie! I love creating new scrapbooking designs and templates and I am glad to have the opportunity to share them with you! I think this is part of the designer's life and success. 

This time I have a fun playful picture frame inspired by my favorite polka dot pattern. In fact, designing this frame led me to create a new collection with hearts instead of dots. Both variants succeeded and really love them. 

I decided to upload frames with hearts on my Etsy shop, so you can enjoy them for upcoming Valentine´s Day! They are unique and I think they make each page or photo special! My favorit is that with photo one :-). See them all here >>>

Free photo frame with dots

Like hearts, dots are popular as well! Maybe even more because they are applicable to both genders, groups of friends, and family members. They are fun, cute, and very well combinable with most other scrapbooking embellishments. 

So I created this picture frame template with lots of options for you. There are vectors - SVG, EPS and Ai files. I created a layered PSD file as well, so you can easily use clipping mask for your photo in photoshop. The frame and the inner shape - clipping mask are on separate layer as well!


Last but not at least I included PNGs in 5 color variations! You can enjoy white, red, blue, green and gold yellow ready to use scrapbook frame clipart! 

Download all the files - vectors and PNG clipart in one ZIP archive here >>>

Enjoy, scrapbook and have a nice day!




Comments

Popular Posts