Halloween in my shop ♥ and 50%off coupon

 Hi, my creative friends!

It's September and that means AUTUMN is starting! Many of you love this season and so I do now. (I say now because I love fall here in Slovakia. But I lived in Belgium for 3 years and if you know this country you might know, there is terrible autumn weather! Here in Slovakia, we have foggy mornings but many more sunny days. The weather has much more positive vibes here, so I'm in a better mood overall. )

As a small celebration of a new season, I designed a few new design collections. I think they are cute and inspirational for many different projects and uses. Here are some of them (and I'm working on others).

The very first design collection was Ghost SVG pack this year. I love how cute they look :-).


My favorite collection is Halloween SVG cut file pack. These design are usable as digital stamps as well. I am plannig to make some cool halloween cards for friends :-). 


I designed skull SVG pack and Pumpkin face SVG pack as well. And from last year there are popular pumpkin shapes - cut files or Hocus pocus SVG pack and others! You can also find Halloween theme digital paper packs there. 

You can find them all in my shop here >

>>> SAVE 50% from all design packs from Halloween SVG, paper section in my shop using code HALLOWEENONBLOG


Comments

Popular Posts