My 5 tips for easy digital scrapbooking.

 Hello, my friends.

Today I would like to share with you my 5 tips on how scrapbook digitally the easy way. 

I actually have some digital scrapbooking projects and creating them the easy way is important for me. You know, life happens and I don't have time to sit down and play for some hours. I need to have them done fast. 


So, how I speed up my scrapbooking process. 

1. First at first I always use the same software. This way I have the opportunity to learn it deeply and I can use all tools and features. It saves me a lot of time. 

I use to use 3 different software for scrapbooking - MyMemories suite, Gimp, and Corel Draw. But I have had a difficult time switching between them and use them as an advanced user. Now I prefer using only one of them. 

2. I use picture frames as my main project decoration. It always looks better as a plain picture... 


3. I love to use SVG templates for page elements, so I can adjust the color or patterned design to the current needs. For example, in the picture above I used the picture frame SVG file and filled it with one of the digital papers from Enjoy fall digital paper pack

4. I usually use only 3 - 5 decorative elements for my project. I like simple and clean layouts. This is the most time-wasting part of the layout creating process and using limited elements can be really helpful. 


5. I always use only papers from the paper pack. They are designed to go well together and the color scheme is pleasing. For my decorative elements from SVG templates, I use the colors from the paper pack as well. 



I hope these things can be useful to you. And if you are interested, see the SVG designs in my Esty shop or follow me on Pinterest where I publish all news and public projects. 

 


Comments

Popular Posts