Get inspired: My summer digital journal pages.

 Hi everyone!

The time is just flying like crazy and I have a bunch of journal spreads for sharing. 


July was very special to me. My older daughter turned 15! I can not believe this. Her Birthday was crazy, we were in the middle of packing into boxes and moving back to Slovakia. And I even didn't finish my monthly calendar in my journal ... But that is OK. The most important memories are there ♥.


Last ECO FARM visit. This farm is still my biggest inspiration for my own garden ♥.  And another adventure was sending some of our furniture home to Slovakia. It was right after canceling lockdown in Belgium and in Slovakia as well. There was a lot of uncertainty about our move. 
* I used some of my digital journal stickers. I have pink hearts or holographic stickers. And I love using them for decorating my pages. 


I journaled about my daughter's Birthday and about my feelings ... It is unbelievable... she is now a beautiful young lady. And she is amazing ♥. 


This recipe card (on the left-hand side) was our "goodbye" gift for her friends. She used to bake cookies for them, and they were very popular :-)... 


Our cat enjoyed all boxes we packed in :-). And we got home after a long 6 months! It was hilarious. 


Home. Sweet home. We spent all week with our family. I enjoyed my beautiful garden, even there were a few wild spots. I love natural-looking gardens, and everything was green and lush. 


I started working again in August. On this journal page, I used my new picture frame designs 100 days of school SVG pack. Both my daughters change school, and I was a little bit nervous about it. 


I was so excited with my new Halloween SVGs collection, so I journaled about it and added some pictures from last year! Actually I have Halloween section on my shop and the most popular is Orange buffalo plaid digital paper pack. 


I love using picture frames as page decoration. They make amazing journaling spots as well. I designed whole bunch of picture frame designs. Both, indivitual or collage picture frames. 


Some amazing things happend this summer! We got 2 new kittens. 




My older daughter dyed her hair for the very first time! AND...
*these film stip picture frames are very popular in my shop :-)


We met our friends...
* and I designed my fall clipart collection as well ♥


And we adopted a dog :-))) His new name is Sandy and he is a sweethearth ♥. 
* on this occasion I designed Welcome SVG pack 

I hope you enjoyed my digital journal pages and you got some inspiration. If so, show me your pages on Instagram or FB! Or leave a link here in the comments section.
Bye! 










Comments

Popular Posts