October challenge - more pages to inspire you

Hi, my online friends!
As you might know, I am taking the challenge in October. I set up the goal to make at least 20 scrapbook pages this month!
I was so excited on the month beginning and still I am! This challenge is so much fun!

A little bit about my scrapbook process.

I scrapbook digitally, and this time I use my most favorite CorelDraw :-). It is easier for me, because I usually use this software all the time I am designing new patterns.

So far I have used my digital paper packs. I usually use for one layout only one paper pack, so it is so easy to make a cohesive layout. I don't like too many embellishments on my pages, but if I use some, most often they are from pixelscrapper.com. (On this page if you are member, you can download digital scrapbook elements, papers etc. for free. Great source).

OK, and now enjoy my latest pages and get inspired.
Have a nice day!






Comments

Popular Posts