Journal collage inspiration


Hi, my creative friends.

If you are following me on social media profiles, you maybe know I am fell in love with making collage this year.

I don't know exactly what it is, but there is something attractive ... playing with different papers, layers, embellishments.

And even you use many times the same elements, you can get something unique every time! This is impressive I guess.

I have some must use materials to use, when I collage my page embellishments. Here they are: 


  • I love to use brown "craft paper". But I use (recycle) old brown paper bags from grocery stores in the fact. Sometimes I use evet white ones, they feel like waxed and have lovely crumpled texture. And I love, they are translucent. 



  • If I am decorating my planner pages, I really love to use positive or motivational words. There are many free printables on pinterest, but I still love making my own. I write the word on paper and I will rip him out and glue on my page. Or you can cut them out from magazines too. 


Have a nice day and enjoy some more inspirations here:












Comments

Popular Posts