How to decorate journal or planner

Hello, my creative friends.

Today I have for you some cute personal inspiration. Maybe you don't know about me, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE journals and planners and I use them on an everyday basis.

And one of the best thing about them is, you can personalize them how you like! You can draw into them, paint or use stickers (this is a very popular technique these days)...
But my most favorite technique is currently making collage!



It is so much fun making collage. You can use anything you find on your desk, or in the recycle bin. I love to use cut out pictures from old magazines and advertising prints. I'll never miss using brown paper bags, tissue papers, old book pages, and some printable patterned papers. And for the focus point, I like to use something special, like artistic pieces. Be inspired by my work here.



TIP: I Often use printed photos too, they can bring pleasant emotions into moments, when I use my journal or planner.


When I don't have enough space for all my journaling and embellishments, I like to use inserts as a new piece of paper attached to the page with washi tape.


 So, these are my tips, how to decorate my journal and planner. It took me some time, of course. But it is my relaxing and calming time. My best time for me :-). Sometimes I make stuff on go, but sometimes I sit down on Sunday and pre decorate some next pages. So during the week I just write down what I need.



And when I am in the mood and have time, I make some premade collage embellishments :-). It is my little pleasure and they can be done in few minutes. (And it is the reason of big mess on my desk sometimes ).

If you like this idea and want to see more, follow me on Instagram @incikaesigns. Here I share my creations on an everyday basis.
Thanks for stopping by and have a nice creative day!

Comments

Popular Posts