My October challenge - pages 1 and 2

Hi friends!

I can't believe it, but I accepted AnneMarie's October challenge in our facebook group. AnneMarie is posting every morning one-page layout sketch, and we are challenged to create our version of scrappage.

The facebook page is Scrapbooking the day away! and I am quite new member. I never participated in this king scrapbook challenge, so I am so excited! And I put to myself a goal scrapbook 20 page layouts during the whole month of October! 

Today is October 3th, and I have done my first 2 pages! Here they are:

1/20 Our fur family member 


For this page, I used my brand new marble paper pack and combined it with this contrasting blue color. In paper pack are rose gold and white and rose gold and black papers, so for some embellishments, I used black too. 

2/20 Paríž / PARIS


The second one is from our family trip to Paris. It was so so stunning!  These colors are just liked on the moment, so used them. For simple embellishing my page, I used photo corner (available in SVG format here). Layout was with labels for date an place bottom right, but I didn't incorporate them to my page.

So, this is for today, my first two October challenge pages.  I hope, I will be able to introduce you to my new ones soon!

Comments

Popular Posts