Digital scrapbook page inspiro #11

Hi friends,
yesterday I made this simple but nice digital scrapbook page.


I used my own scrapbook digital papers and hearts stickers (last week freebie). I really love the simplicity of the page layout and color palette to. What do you think?
What I learned during this scrapbooking proces was, if I want to put together scrapbook paper kit, I have to include both bold patterns papers and some soft textured papers. And contrasting colors too!
Now I am planning to work on more page embelishments 😊.

I put this scrap page together using great scrapbook software My Memories Suite 9. I like working with this software, it is so simple and ease to use. And I love I have so many options for exporting scrap pages and albums...

Have a nice week!

Comments

Popular Posts