Digital scrap page layout inspiro #12 & my little secret

Hi friends,
I made new scrap page this morning :-). We enjoyed the holiday, so I got a lot of pictures for scrapping... For digital scrapbooking I used MyMemories Digital Scrapbooking software



I really love these scrapbook papers. They are based one of my seamless pattern collection and I designed them within my very first scrapbook kit!

Yes, I am preparing scrapbook kit with scrap papers and embellishments. Some of them I used to design this scrapbook page. My favorites are digital stamps of scribbles left down and top right and word art digital sticker LOVE. The next thing I like about this new kit is color palette. I used simple limited palette assembled from my current favorite colors. So it is very easy to work with the kit.

If everything goes as planned I will be able to give you link to this free kit soon!
By then happy scrapping!

Comments

Popular Posts