Digital scrap page inspriro #13

Hi friends,
I am back from Easter holiday. I was home in Slovakia (I live in Brussel now) and I had wonderful time wiht my family. I made some scrapbooking of our great adventures... and I made some new page layouts I would like to share with you, guys. This is one of them.


I mostly used my own papers and elements. Only one  background paper ( the one with watter ) was from free scrapbook kit Sea Adventure from designer Synergy Ink on MyMemories page.

For putting page together I used MyMemories Suit software. I love it :-). I am thinking of doing some tutorials this year, or some watch me crapbooking videos ...  so we will see how it goes. But, you can try it for free too! Only one thing, in trial version are exporting features disabled...

By for now and happy crapbooking!

Comments

Popular Posts