Love Gnome SVG PNG FREE file

 

Hello, there!

Can you just imagine the most adorable creature in the world? I don't, but I am pretty sure the Love Gnome is REALLY really close to...      I just love how they can melt the hearts ... in the speed of the light! There is something special about them.

In the few past weeks, I designed these awesome Valentine Gnome SVG and PNG files for my Etsy shop and I had a really great time creating more designs with them. I just could not stop ... So the whole bundle was created...


I love these designs, but then I was working on a special request from my daughter... She had a very precise and slightly different idea of the gnome she needed for her project. So, I could play again! Lucky me :-))) ... 

This cute Valentine gnome was born!



Please respect, this free design is for personal use only.

Enjoy and have fun!


Comments

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your great SVG templates. Between your blog and the MyMemories site, I must have 10 or so, and they are very easy to use. - Sue L.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts