3 picture collage frame freebie

Hello, friends!


So, how are you doing? I was very busy as you could notice by the silence on this blog. Yes, I didn't post anything from the beginning of October! ... But it doesn't mean I did not design free designs for you! You weren't short of anything if you're a subscriber to me :-). It was great fun to design the last freebie and I was pleased by your great interest in customized designs last month ♥. Thank you for keeping me at the top of my creative work ♥.

Back to today's freebie! 

I noticed one of the most popular designs on my Etsy shop is all kinds of collage frames. Especially 3 picture collage frames, so one night I sat down and designed a new set of collage frames. There is a new 3 and 5 picture collage frames bundle. And these frames are more on the masculine side, I guess. And I love how the frame decoration turned out. They are simple, elegant and so unique!



So I thought you would be pleased with a 3 picture collage photo frame. I designed this for you: 



There are lots of options for you. This freebie includes SVG, 2 color variations of PNG files, EPS file, and the layered PSD file for photoshop. In this last one, there is every element on a separate layer. You can easily customize the color of the frame and you can use the inner shapes as clipping masks for your photos. How cool is that? 


Download your freebie here >>> ZIP archive 

Do you like this collage frame? And want to see more? I encourage you to visit my Etsy, there are plenty of collage frames for you ♥ (Use THIS LINK TO GET 30% OFF)


If you like this freebie, let me know in the comments ♥, see you next time ♥.


Find cute SVG files for your scrapbook projects in my Etsy store >>>





Comments

Popular Posts