New scrapbooking layout templates + tips how to work with them ♥

 Hello, my dear friends. 

I started this blog a while ago... and I discovered my love for digital scrapbooking. I started my digital designer journey with patterns and digital papers. I was so excited to work with them, so I then went deeper and deeper ... I started designing more designs with the purpose of scrapbooking. My picture frame collection is the biggest one in my Etsy store and it has great success. Thank you all for this amazing support ♥. 

My newest scrapbooking templates are for page layouts. You can make quick and super easy scrapbook pages, picture collages, and card layouts. These design bundles are made from SVG files (whole layout), PNG files (whole layout), and layered PSD files. 

Find this scrapbooking page template here >>>

There is an easy way to use PNG files, even they are "flat" and don't have layers to fill particular shapes of the whole layer. Depending on your software, you can use particular shapes for clipping masks or for filing them with a solid color. Just use the fill tool or something similar to get the part of the design to work with.


Above you can find some ideas, how to use these layout templates. There are a few options. You can use the whole layout or only a few parts of it. (Use the shapes as clipping masks, or fill them with solid colors). And you can make amazing DIY cards with them as well. Just have fun and create new original combinations. 

Using these scrapbooking templates as a picture collage template is a great way to get the most of them. The collage looks really pretty and has beautiful shapes. There is an option to use all the shapes separately or use more than one of them for one photo.
So, if you like these layout templates... I am sure, you will like my others. Have a look >>>

Have a nice day!

Comments

Popular Posts