Freebie - scrapbooking layout template

 Hello, my friends!

Last weekend I wrote a blog post about the new designs I made for my Etsy shop. + I put together some ideas on how I like to use these templates.  

I designed layout templates - usable as page templates or picture collage templates. They are 12x12 inches big, so you can use them very conveniently. I included 3 types of files into the bundle packs - SVG, layered PSD, and PNG files. And each layout template bundle has 4 different, but cohesive layouts... You can find them in my Esty shop here >>>

Today, I would like to share with you one of my layout designs. As I mentioned in a previous blog post, I love using them for picture collages as well. It is so much fun to play with them :-). 

So, this is today's freebie for you: 


And here is my favorite picture collage I made with this template: 


I love this type of collage - with only 2 photos. I grouped the outside shapes for one photo and used the inside shape for another picture. :-) But you can use one picture for every single shape of the layout template. It is up to you, how you group them if you do so.  And you don't need to use all the shapes at all! Just play and have fun :-)

Comments

Popular Posts