My TOP 5 February inspirations for digital journal spreads

 Hello, my creative friends!

Some days we need more motivation and inspiration for journaling than other ones. Where I am always finding my inspiration is my everyday life and designer job. There are so many details, but putting them together step by step brings so much joy... 

If you are looking for inspiration, here are my favorite layouts: 

On this one, I used the bow SVG file, one of my older designs. But I still use them a lot. Nice fresh detail is the floral element above the photo. This one is a new design, I just put together two copies of the flower and added a heart to the center of the cluster. 


I love to use photos with some nice decorations. Mostly I use photo corners... it is super quick, and photos look beautiful! Sometimes I add some nice SVG design, decorative matt, or lace underlayer. It depends... But my absolute favorites are picture frames!



And this way of pictures decorating I use a lot. In my digital journals and scrapbook layouts as well. I love designing photo frames SVG and PNG files - and I have designed one or multiphoton frames for many different themes and uses! 


I often use picture frame SVG designs for creating my journaling spots or a nice place for quotes. And they are perfectly usable in cardmaking as well! 


And this above one is my typical "title spread". I make these simple spreads with some pictures and titles as a separate page in my journals and after these, I typically journal for some more pages, but there is more text than decorations. I write down all daily stories, my thoughts and, etc.

So, that it is. I hope, you will find some new inspiration for your journaling or scrapbooking :-)

Have a nice day!




Comments

Popular Posts