10+ ideas for DIY Mother's Day card using Cricut or Silhouette.

Hello and welcome, friend!

Today is exactly 16 days until Mother's Day in UK and Ireland. This holiday was not so celebrated in my country (Slovakia) when I was a child. We had massive celebrations of International Women's Day on March 8th. It was customary for every woman to receive a flower (usually carnation flowers) :-). There were no cards, hearts, or chocolate for celebrating this holiday. 

And now, we celebrate Mother's Day in May... And it is customary to use cards, many hearts, and other DIY paper decorations... This is my real passion. I designed tons of new designs usable for the Mother's Day celebration. So I decided to share some great Mother's Day card ideas I came out with this year. I designed these files with an emphasis on use with Cricut, Silhouette cameo, or other cutting machines unless it is compatible with SVG or PNG files. So take on fresh inspiration ♥.


Simple and nice. Sometimes, simplicity is the best choice. I used only two elements for building this digital card. And the best thing is, you can always use custom text inside the floral wreath element. If you are looking for some nice floral designs, have look at them here >>> I have roses, wildflowers, sunflowers, folk-lore style abstract flowers, mandala flowers, layered flowers...


Here are some more floral type card ideas: 



You can play with cut-out floral designs and basic card shapes...


There are really nice cards. I love the idea, you cut it out, fold it, and ta-da... you have an amazing DIY card!

And then I came out with these foldable card designs. They have no text on them, only some floral and heart decorations... so they are perfectly usable for Mother's Day celebrations. 



Just cut out the bigger design (7x10 inches - makes 5x7 inches folded card). If you don't want to show up the text, underlayer the card with plain paper (5x7 or 7x10 inches) and write your text into the card. 

The best at the end. I designed these cards, especially for Mother's Day! 


 
You have 2 options for using these designs. Make a folded card or use only the "front cover" design.


You can find these Mother's day cards here. And below are some examples I used these designs. 




I hope you find these ideas inspirative ♥. Have a nice day!

Comments

Popular Posts