Free black and white digital scrapbook papers

 Hello!

My big endless love is designing patterns and digital scrapbook papers. I love playing with different elements and colors. It never bores me and I discover an infinite number of variations. It is like playing and having fun:-)

 In January, I designed a simple Valentine's Day paper pack. I used traditional red color in combination with white and black. I think the patterns turned out very elegant :-). What do you think?

Every time I make a designer's paper pack, I will almost always add a black and white version of my favorite pattern. I just love, how can this classic color combo - black and white patterns pop out and make beautiful partners for colored ones. And the strong contrast of black and white can tell a strong story...

I decided to give you these two black and white Valentine's day digital papers as a freebie. They are a regular part of my digital paper pack. I hope, you will enjoy your creative work with them :-) 

You can download this freebie as a ZIP archive here >>>

Have a nice day!

Comments

Popular Posts