My favorites ways to use split monogram SVG designs.

 Hello, my creative friends!

As you may know, I fell in love with SVG designs. Probably, I love them more than graphic patterns, and that is long therm love! But I love the opportunity for creative play every time I want to use SVG design. 

A little bit about my SVG designs

They are basically black templates... You can use them as cut files - so in the true sense, you don't design anything. But... you have to choose the material you will cut out the design from. Ant this is your creative contribution to the project! 

*You can find print and cut SVG designs as well - but with those, you have no opportunity to add your creative input. They are usually colorful and ready to use.


There is a lot of amazing SVG designs from the design group "split monogram frames". As the name suggests, they are perfect for designing projects with monograms and names. 

This t-shirt design is a great example. (I just used my Pinterest pin picture, but it links to the design bundle pack). These designs with names are so popular because of their versatility. They are great DIY gifts or personalized gifts. People often use them at a party or celebrations. 


But, you can go farther... I love using them in several different ways: 

1. As a title decoration in my digital journals, planners and cut out in my physical bullet journal. 


This pumpkin split monogram design you can find here >

2. As a decorative element in my scrapbook layouts. 


I used a sunflower mandala split monogram frame, you can find it here >

3. As a logo: You can use them for a logo design. It is not the best option for using it for a business logo, but... there are still a few situations when it could be a great idea! Use them for event logo, community group logo, etc. Just add the name of the event, festival, or the name of your community group! Below is the logo I created for our community. 


If you love butterflies, you have to see this butterfly split monogram SVG bundle >
This bundle pack is brand new and it is probably my favorite one from my split monogram designs ♥.

4. As a frame for a quote: I love to use them for short inspirational quotes or words. They are great for adding focus and for decoration as well. (I used my Pinterest pin picture again. )


There are beautiful rose SVG designs in this big bundle! Have a look at them >

I hope you got good ideas on how to use split monogram SVG designs in a more creative way and if you did, let me know about your project in the comments below. 

Have a nice day!



Comments

Popular Posts