Christmas tag cut file FREEBIE!

 Hello, my creative friends! 


I just realized, I made several freebies - both, on my Etsy (attached to some SVG bundles) and for my lovely subscribers, but it is a while I made some freebies for my blog readers :-) And this is the place I really started to share my designs with the community! 

An important topic these days are Christmas and Christmas gifts. This season is really wonderful and gifts giving is such a satisfying moment. For me, the best part is gift wrapping.

I love make the gifts looks beautiful and really special. I think, the wrapping is the important part of the gift. We can not miss it. And when i need some inspiration, I like to look at my Pinterest board... I love love love all the wrapping ideas which use the gitf tags. They can add something very special to the gift, and I love to have an opportunity left there some wishes, nice quotes or just date (if it is birthday or anniversary gift). 

Have a look at my Gift wrapping Pinterest board >>>

I love gift tags and I designed this one with special focus to be useful freebie for my blog. What I love about this design is the detail of longitudinal lines. They create such a wonderful base for creativity. You can insert a ribbon or card with wishes through them. Or just line up whole tag with solid tag, etc.  


There are so many ways how to use this gift tag, so just download your files and let your creativity do the job :-)

Download your ZIP archive (tag SVG, tag PNG file) here >>>

I really hope you like this tag design and you will have a beautiful gift wrapping time :-). Let me know, how you used this freebie. I love using tags in my journals and in digital form as well! So have fun and create!

Bye!

********************************************************************

If you are interested, what freebie I share on my Etsy, have a look....


This Gift tag freebie is attached to some products - basic tag SVG shapes. And I sent it to my subscribers as well. Dont miss any future freebies from me and subscribe to the monthly freebie list >>>

Comments

Popular Posts