Get inspired: My fall digital journal spreads

 Hello, my lovely friends!


My previous blog post about my summer digital journal pages was very successful and I got a lot of new blog views and reactions on my social media. So today, I am here with my fall journal pages and some tips on what journal about in your personal journal. 

I love to capture all types of memories, and it includes creating and launching my new designs as well. I love to create journal and scrapbook layouts with new ones and find unobserved ways for me. It is a fun way for my business marketing. When my promo pictures are ready, like this one below for the heart picture frame, I like to include them in my personal journal :-). Just because they are a regular part of my life!


This digital journal spread is for my new designs as well. I just added some journaling about my creative process and my thoughts. You can find more about my piece sign designs on my Etsy >>>


The must-have journaling pages are always about family adventures and memories. I love to add 1 or 2 pictures, some page decorations, and journaling about the event we enjoyed together. 



Family memories are my favorite pages. I love saving them in one PDF file for the season or entire year and just read them as an ebook whenever I need some inspiration or just enjoying memories and remember the good times. 



From time to time I love journaling about my daily routines and my everyday environment. Sometimes the changes are minimal, but sometimes are enormous. All the feelings about this topic are really relevant to me, so I include them in my personal journal.  



And the first time happens are just a must-have in my journal. We adopted a dog, so this fall is full of new things, experiences, and adventures. 



What I don't want to miss in my journals are memories from previous years. You know, I journaled about them already. But... a year or more after I have new viewpoints on the topic. So there is always a good reason for journaling. 

* on the spread below I used Smile SVG, Doily SVG, and some PNG decorative elements from pixelscrapper.com. On pixelscrapper.com you can get some AMAZING FREE stuff, and you can find there some of my free designs as well! See them now >>>


I hope you find my pages and tips inspirative and useful. If so, let me know in the comments below. Or let me know what you would like to hear/read about from me.  

Have a nice and creative day!


Comments

Popular Posts