10 best SVG files bundles for a wedding album.

 Hello friends. 


One of my subscribers asked me for a list of the best SVG designs for a wedding album according to my opinion. I knew right away that this could be a great topic for many readers of this blog. Sometimes we just don't have enough time to make our own research... And it's so cool to compare your own choice with someone else's choice, isn't it? So I decided to make a blog post based on the mail I sent to Ema, my lovely subscriber (Thank you Ema for this great opportunity!)

Ema is making the wedding album for her sister, and she is going to use SVG files as cut files for her Cricut machine. But, these files are totally usable as digital templates for digital scrapbooking using available software - for example Photoshop, Gimp or MyMemories. These packs are based on SVG and PNG files. 

So, here is my choice of 10 best cutest products for any wedding album: 

1. Bridal party SVG and PNG pack 


2. Wedding ring SVG and PNG bundle


3. Film strip picture frames with hearts - SVG and PNG files


4. Photo corners SVG and PNG templates


5. Heart frame SVG and PNG bundle


6. Picture collage frame - Love, SVG and PNG files


7. Photo frames - geometric shapes


8. Heart frame SVG bundle


9. Scrapbooking divider and page tabs SVG and PNG files


10. Camera SVG


So, these packs are my choice. What about you? Which pack would choose you? Let me know in the comments :-) You can find all my SVG designs in my Etsy shop >>>

 ... Have a nice day!









Comments

Popular Posts