Beautiful creative team projects for Tincika Designs #1

Hi friends!

If you are following me on facebook, you might capture a message about my CREATIVE TEAM call. I was SO SO lucky to find two great ladies so far and today I would like to share with you some of their creative projects ♥.

Since it is Christmas, I think it is a great idea to start with Christmas 2019 Album from Ellen Oscar journals. Check her amazing youtube channel here, too. I really like, she made her Christmas journal the smaller size as the printable pages actually are. So she get cute album and I hope she will enjoy fill it up. 



Another creative project from Christmas printables I really love was Cardmaking video from Dora The Fluid CrafterCheck her amazing youtube channel here, too. She used printable pages for her cards and I consider it is a great idea! Christmas cards are always welcome :-).



I love all kinds of JOURNAL WITH ME videos. Usually, I am enjoying my morning or afternoon coffee and watching youtube. One of my favorite episode is this from Ellen. She made a really stunning spread.



And this episode is gorgeous too. The spread is beautiful and  I love the flip-out spot she made. ♥


If you looking for some great crafting, scrapbooking or journaling ideas, definitely check out youtube accounts of these creative ladies ♥.

Have a nice day.

Comments

Popular Posts