December daily freebie

Hi friends,
as you maybe know, I am taking December daily challenge. I want to document the whole of December of mine and my family.

Even I was behind in the first days of the month, I am still doing well :-) and have about 1/3 of my hand made journal full. It is totally OK because I expect the most photos and beautiful moments after returning home to Slovakia.

But, even I had designed some specific journal kits and collage sheets, I need more! Who don't needs, right? You can see all my available kits in my Etsy shop. You can follow my shop there, so you will know about all my new ones in the future :-).

I enjoy playing in my journal, and I love combining my printables with some cuttings from magazines.
For inspiration you can visit my Instagram profile where I share my journal pages almost on a daily basis.

My latest collage sheet is called Christmas time and it is my FREEBIE to you! I hope you will enjoy creating with it :-).


You can download printable PDF file here >>>

It would be super nice if you could let me know what do you think about these designs, about their size, colors etc. Thank you for all your thoughts!

For quick inspiration, here are some of my journal pages:




Have a nice and creative day!

Comments

Popular Posts