New freebie! Cute pumpkins used on journaling tags.

Hi creative friends.

I am not good at writing in English. But I want to say this:
This summer happened so many changes! After all those designers' projects at the beginning of the year, I launched my Etsy shop and my facebook page. By these steps, I jumped straight into building community around my brand.

To support these goals I decided to get to you another amazing freebie. This time I created journaling printable file for cute tags in fall/autumn theme with kawaii pumpkins.

The printable file looks like this:

But this picture is in 72 dpi only. So you are not able to print it in high quality.

You can download printable PDF file here >>>


I would like to know how you like my designs, these printables and so. Let me please know here in comments, or on my social media channels.

Thanks so much :-) and have a nice and creative day!
Tincika









Comments

Popular Posts