My way of recycling paper - making handmade cards

Hi friends,
to be eco friendly is so much modern theese days, right? And honestly, it makes me SO SO HAPPY!

It is good sign for our future, but we will see, if it will be enough.

I always loved crafting and especially upcycling and recycling. It was so so cheaper and mainly so more fun! I really love all kinds of crafting, but paper always been my big favorite (from there comes my passion for patterns :-) ...)

You can make such amazing crafts by using old papers and prints! Look at my eco friendly cards. They are made from old book pages, magazines, paper packaging and even junk mails!





Just choose part of nice pictures and cut out some interesting things. I used my BigShot machine and some cheap cutting dies. But scissors are totally OK too :-).


And then create! You have complete freedom for your creativity and designing cards! Sounds great, doesn't it? So grab your papers from recycling bins, some crafting tools and start.


You will end up with a bunch of cards for friends and family. :-)

Have a nice and crafty day!

Comments

Popular Posts