Love is in the Air + freebie

 Hello, all creative people!


I love this time of year. That feeling from all the hearts all around... I just love it. The heart is definitely my favorite shape for designing with. So you can imagine, how motivated I am these days for creating more and more new designs :-).

I created multiple pack bundle of my favorite heart decorated picture frames for this year's Valentine's day: 
During January, get a 15% discount on your purchase > use code: JANBLOG or use this link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TincikaDesigns?coupon=JANBLOG

I love to use single picture frames for journaling in my digital journal projects. I can always customize the color and the frame will bring focus to my text. I almost always use a white underlayer (as paper), so the look is really cool. 


This element may look like this in my digital journal: 


I designed several frames with hearts and the photos look amazing with them! 

I love the option to have every time different look from the same design template. And I design several different files for each type of frame, so I have a really big collection.

This one on the right is from the Heart frame collection of 12 decorated frames. Every design has a heart in it and I think they are adorable! 

And here are the designs: 


My favorite heart frame collection is this one


But if you are familiar with some of my picture frame designs, you may notice I love collage frames! They have a special character, and they are great for quick, simple layouts with more pictures. This is my latest collage frame collection for 3 pictures


Take your gift ♥

A collage picture frame is my choice for today's freebie! You can use it with 3 pictures, or combine pictures and text spot. Or, you can do anything you want!


Download your ZIP archive with SVG and PNG file here >>>

Have a creative day! 


Comments

Popular Posts