Freebie: Try some SVG shapes

Hi friends,
it's been a while since I uploaded some freebie. But during this time I worked hard - on my Etsy and MyMemories shops.

It's incredible for me I have 89 products there right now. And today I plan to upload at least one more 😊.

But back to the freebie. I participate in MyMemories scrapbooking community and created free Mini pack - special product for exploring SVG shapes in MyMemories suit - or in any other scrapbook software... because I LOVE SVG SHAPES ... they are so flexible and usable!




Every time I use scrapbook SVG shape, I get a unique scrapbook element. 

For example, look at this scrapbook layout:


And now - those pumpkins. Kawai one on right top is shape- so I can use any (really any) size of it and even any color. I love to use patterned paper with shapes - like the biggest pumpkin here. Isn't this overwhelming?
Let's explore further ... The black tab with hearts is shape too - so if you use it, you can personalize it every time. From one shape you get million unique designs and you can maximalize using your scrapbook paper kits and papers! 
If you are looking for some SVG shapes, check out my shop >>>

Freebie: Try some SVG shapes


I am really so glad I can offer you this Mini pack. And if you use MyMemoriesSuite software, you can download and comfortably install the shapes right into it.

♥ You can find and download it here: https://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=DBTM-MI-1910-170818
Have fun :-).
And if you have any suggestions, let me know in the comments. Have a nice weekend!





Comments

Popular Posts