What I am watching on youtube?

Hi friends,
I made some youtube "cleaning" and realizes, it would be fun to shere with you my favorite videos, youtubers and things I love watching while sitting in my creative corner. You know, there are plenty of unique and creative ideas!

I organize them all to separate playlists:

JOURNALING AND PAPER CRAFTING
In Journaling and paper crafting playlist I collect videos about making junk journals, journaling and scrapbooking emeblishments, gifts, cards etc. There are 54 videos in this time, but the collection is constantly growing!

EMBELLISHMENTS CRAFTING

In Embellishments crafting playlist I collect videos mostly from very talenten crafters Jennings, but certainly I will add other youtuber too.

WATERCOLOR

In playlist Watercolor I collect useful tutorials from  different artists. Watercolor technique is somethin I am not very goog and would like improve my skils. Usually I paint along videos and try painting my favorite object. So, if you are interestet too, have a look at it.

FLOWER MAKING

Yes, this theme must not be missing! In playlist Flower making you can fing all my favorite flowers made around youtube. Again mostly from Jennings, but you know, there are many more talented flower crafters :-).

RECYCLED FABRIC JEWELRY TUTORIALS

And plalyist Recycled fabric jewelty tutorials is my go to crafting projects for me, my daughters and friends. I prefer be eco friendly whenever I can :-).

So, that is. If you have some interesting playlists too, let me know in comments :-).

Have a inspirational and creative day!

Comments

Popular Posts