Free digital paper: Musical notes sheet (in living coral).

Hi guys :-)
It´s friday !!!
Happy friday :-) I love fridays, weekend can start!
But, back to work ( for now). This morning I found out, last freebie on my blog was in february! I can not believe, time is running so so so fast...  So, today is perfect day for another one :-).

I was looking at my seamless vector patterns portfolio, and I decided for this one - Musical notes sheet. 


So, if you like it, you can download this free scrapbook paper Musical notes sheet > here.  It is free printable scrapbook paper >>> jpg file, 12x12 inch, 300 dpi. I hope, you like it :-). 
AND

...................................... AND

because today is friday, and I love fridays so so much, I decided for another freebie today. YEH !!!
I made this musical note digital stamp (clip art): 



You can download  4x2,4 inch, 300 dpi, PNG file here.  I hope you like it.
You can use it in many many different ways.... Enjoy scrapbooking and paper craft :-).
See you next week guys !


Comments

Popular Posts