Free bookmark template and ideas for easy crafting

It´s always the best time to start thinking about a new crafting project. It´s time to come up with something fun and creative and make them a part of the next few days. Cutting machines are a great tool to have in your crafting arsenal. They are easy to use, versatile, and can be fun. And if you have one, this is the right blog post for you!


I have designed some simple cutting files that can be used for various creations. When designing, I mainly had bookmarks in mind, but in fact, they can be used for more creative projects!

Bookmarks are a great, quick project if you want to create something cute. They can be used for all sorts of things from spreading knowledge to organizing ideas. 

So, here are some of my thoughts and ideas for you. This will help you get your creative juices flowing. 

I love different bookmarks for different kinds of books. Sometimes is the best decorated one, and sometimes I need some space for writing notes. It´s varied. However, the truth is that there are never too many bookmarks around me! They can be handy not only for students.

I love using cute bookmarks in my scrapbooking and journaling projects. They can create a super nice background or base for embellishment clusters. 

Some people like to use nice and unique bookmarks for decorating their desks. So seasonal or personalized bookmarks can be a great last-minute gift!


Bookmarks can also be great for making postcards or gift wrapping. Just think about all those possibilities. 

You can customize your bookmark every time you create one. Choose different papers or materials to cut them out. I like creating a pile of bookmarks from white cardstock and painting them how I want or need them for my project. Kids can glue some decorations on them. You never get bored with these templates!

I'm sure you already have a good idea of how to use the free template I'm offering you today. This bookmark template is part of my bigger bundle of cutting files available in my Etsy store


I created 5 different designs in 3 bookmark variations - simple rectangles with full-size decoration, rectangles with solid bottoms for writing/decorating space, and a bookmark with a decorative tag shape with a hole for the string.

So there are 15 unique designs in total in this bundle and you can customize every one of them. A little story behind these designs is my first bookmark bundle with butterflies. But it seemed to me not enough. Shortly after the first set, I designed a second, larger one. 

There you will find 15 - totally amazing floral bookmarks. I am still in love with them! But you know how it goes. Seasonality is important. And so there are more bookmarks. Hearts must not be missing on Valentine's Day! I really enjoyed designing them and the sixteenth design is today's freebie for you!


In this bookmark freebie, you get SVG, DXF, EPS, and PNG file formats in one ZIP archive. 
The original bookmark size is 2x6 inches, but vector (SVG, DXF, and EPS) files can be resized without limits. 

Download your freebie here

And if you like the idea of crafting for fun, check out my other craft file designs and you're sure to find the right idea for your next creative project!

Have a nice day!

Comments

Popular Posts