10 December scrapbook layouts for inspiration

 Hello, my dear friends. 


Today I would like to share my 10 latest scrapbook layouts ideas with you. This topic is probably most requested by my subscribers. And this is what I am often searching for on the internet. You surely know that terrible feeling, when you are so motivated to scrapbook, but suddenly you don't know where to start, what to incorporate to the layout next or what color scheme to choose. And then you give it up...

What I am mostly doing in this situation is browsing my social media and searching for some inspiration. I love to look at my older layouts, and of course the other people's layouts. I try to find on each layout something I really like, something I didn't use yet, or some specific layout details for quick scraplift.

So, here are the promised December scrapbook layouts: 


What I like about this layout is the journaling spot. I combined frame design and simple circle and it turned really great!


I can not praise enough how quickly I can put together a layout using collage frames! This one is one of my favorites. Even I used only one picture with it. 


Simplicity is the best rule I like to follow. I love how "clean" the simple layouts are, especially when the photos can tell a strong story! 


For family memories keeping ... one photo is enough. I love to add journaling and special notes to my layouts, but sometimes one picture tells everything. 


I love how the color scheme can tell the story of this layout. Simple, but beautiful. I chose the red color for my paper stripe from a woman's skirt and combined it with earthy green. The picture frame made a perfect job of decorating the whole layout. For the title, you really could use "First Christmas as married!".


I love to add inconspicuous details (hearts design) to my layouts. They can create a really strong focus on the main star of the layout - the picture. And the same is about the frames! I used one of them to matting the whole cluster of the picture and frame. 


I just love using picture frames :-). They are really cute, especially when they are decorated. I design them as one piece, so they are super easy to use as cut files. And when I want to "cover" the wholes in designs, I use an underlayer. In this case, I used a white circle shape. I have 8 more pet lover frames here > 




Some more examples of layouts, when I add my journaling. I love to keep notes about my feelings and thoughts. They are important to me...


And yes, I mix up my digital scrapbooking with my digital journaling. I often use a journal page layout as my scrapbook "paper". I think this is the best background for a journal lover as I am! ♥

I hope you will find some inspiration here... And if you are looking for some scrapbook SVG or PNG files, have a look at my Etsy shop >>>
Have a beautiful day!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts